Every time we see a booking.com we can’t help but laugh out loud. The facial expressions of the actors, the voice over and the final reveal can put a smile on anyone’s face and instantly makes you want to book a vacation.
So we decided to put together our own booking.com script and here is what we came up with:
- Do you enjoy seamless and effortless vacation booking?
- Do you enjoy all day breakfast?
- Planning a business retreat for a group of golfers, surfers, shopaholics and adventure seekers?
- Do you love food? Food that take you on international culinary journey with a Caribbean twist.
- Do you want wake up every morning to singing birds and views of the Caribbean Sea?
- Do you enjoy colourful drinks at 40% OFF for 2 wonderfully happy hours daily?
- Can’t get enough tapas?
Well the place to find and enjoy all this is at Trade Winds Hotel. Nestled on a quiet hillside the Trade Winds Hotel is minutes away from all the above and our Bay House Restaurant menu will indeed take you on a mouthwatering culinary journey.
With a 20% OFF room sale and FREE room upgrades ongoing until Fall you can enjoy this and more…click BOOK NOW! Choose from a selection of 50 charming air-conditioned rooms and suites, each one equipped with all modern day amenities and providing comfortable sleep. Our state-of-the-art conference facilities include advance audio/video technology and hi-speed Wi-Fi internet ensuring a productive high quality meeting experience.
Now look at the view…yes that view of the azure Caribbean Sea which you can enjoy from your private balcony overlooking our beautiful gardens. Sip on your favourite cocktail and bite into delicious tapas on our spacious deck as the setting sun lights up the surface of the Caribbean Sea, before dining under a million-star lit sky or in our open deck restaurant.
Whether you are coming to Antigua to experience excitement and entertainment or to relax and unwind our friendly and knowledgeable staff will ensure your desires are fulfilled.
Begin the enjoyment and BOOK NOW – TRADE WINDS HOTEL – OH YEAH!