We began the new year revising your new year’s resolution list and we added “Visit Antigua” and “stay at Trade Winds Hotel” at the top of the list…and you haven’t been able to think about anything else but that. However, we forgot the most important piece of information and that is how to get here.
Now click your heels together three times and say “there’s no place like Antigua, there’s no place like Antigua”…sorry we didn’t mean to tease we know you want to get here and get here fast.
Anyhow the best way to get here is by flying (unless you want to take the scenic route and sail but we’ll save that for another post) and there are many airlines that fly to Antigua daily from all over the world.
The first thing you need to know is our airport code: ANU and as a head start we’ve compiled a list of non-stop flights to Antigua by the major carriers:
- Sat, Sun: non-stop from Toronto, CAN (YYZ) Nov 3, 2012 – Oct 27, 2013
- Thurs, Sat, Sun: non-stop from Toronto, CAN (YYZ) Dec 20, 2012 – Mar 28, 2013
- Wed, Sun: non-stop from Toronto, CAN (YYZ) Oct 28, 2012 – Apr 24, 2013
- Daily, non-stop service from Miami, FL (MIA) year-round
- Daily, non-stop service from San Juan, PR (SJU) year-round
- Mon, Thur, Fri, Sat: non-stop service from New York, NY (JFK) year-round
- Saturday only, non-stop service Atlanta, GA (ATL) Dec 15, 2012 – Mar 30, 2013
- Daily, non-stop from Newark, NJ (EWR) Dec 20, 2012 – May 6, 2013
- Wed, Sat, Sun: non-stop from Newark, NJ (EWR) May 7 – Jun 5, 2013
- Fri, Sat, Sun: non-stop from Newark, NJ (EWR) Jun 7 – Jul 7, 2013
- Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun: non-stop from Newark, NJ (EWR) Jul 10 – Aug 7, 2013
- Saturday only, non-stop service from Newark, NJ (EWR) Aug 17 – Aug 31, 2013
- Saturday only, non-stop service from Charlotte, NC (CLT) year-round
- Sunday, non-stop service from Frankfurt, GER (FRA) Nov 4, 2012 – Apr 28, 2013
- Daily, non-stop service from London Gatwick (LGW) until Mar 31, 2013
- Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun: non-stop from London Gatwick (LGW) Apr 1 – Sep 30, 2013
- Wed, Fri, Sat: non-stop from London Gatwick (LGW) year-round
Now that you’ve confirmed your flight details click here to book your stay at Trade Winds Hotel. With our 2 for 1 room rate special wake up daily to breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, experience an exquisite culinary journey of Caribbean infused International cuisine at Bayhouse Restaurant and lull in the afternoon sunsets on Bayhouse’s deck with an Antigua Nice cocktail as you plan your return trip.
Oh wait…don’t forget to sign and submit your vacation request form.
See you soon!