Our Team recognizes that our Hotel has an important role to play in ensuring that we do all possible to protect and improve our island’s environment for both ourselves and future generations and assist all Tourism partners in making Antigua an Eco Tourism destination.
Here’s our Environmental Policy:
- Our Hotel Personnel are committed to taking action.
- To invite and encourage all persons associated with us to actively join us in our efforts to improve and protect our environment.
- To achieve, maintain and improve upon sound environmental practices across our entire property.
- To employ individuals from the surrounding community to promote economic and social growth.
- To reduce, recycle and reuse energy, water and materials.
- To provide our employees with the training and resources needed to meet our objectives.
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to encourage participation from interested persons.
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets.
- To purchase local goods and services which are of no adverse effect to the Hotel’s general operations or have a negative environmental or social impact.
- To comply fully with environmental laws & regulations.
To participate and learn more about our green efforts please feel free to ask any member of our Team.
(Photo: recycled copy paper, hotel’s compost, green house and kitchen garden)