SPRING! Is a time for new love and new beginnings! And we can’t think of anything that says new love and new beginnings like a spring wedding.
Blooming flowers, chirping birds, warm weather, romantic sunsets and the idyllic panoramic views of turquoise waters makes Trade Winds Hotel the perfect backdrop for your spring destination wedding.
Begin your happily ever after with the Trade Winds Hotel Wedding and Honeymoon Packages. We take the worry out of the planning allowing you to enjoy the moment and each other. Melding the vibrant colours of the Caribbean you can exchange vows in our beautiful lush tropical gardens or on our panoramic deck with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
Our Beautiful Beginnings wedding packages are the perfect choice for an elegant, romantic, intimate, exotic and memorable occasion:
Stay 7 nights pay for 6 OR Stay 5 nights pay for 4:
- With a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Junior Suite with breakfast daily
- Day after honeymoon bliss breakfast served on your private patio
- Bouquet and boutonniere for bride and groom
- Elegant tasty wedding cake
- Wedding coordinator
With the vows said and the bouquet and garter thrown enjoy a relaxing, romantic and affordable honeymoon getaway with our “Forever and Always” honeymoon packages:
Stay 5 nights pay for 4 OR Stay 7 nights pay for 5:
- Complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Junior Suite and breakfast daily
- A welcome bottle of chilled champagne in your room upon arrival to toast your future
- Beautiful arrangement of tropical flowers in your room
- Honeymoon bliss breakfast served on your private balcony
- A private romantic candle light dinner on any night of your choice
Contact us today and let’s help you plan that enchanting new beginning.
Be sure to to also check out our Pinterest Spring Wedding board for some of our favourite ideas.
Important to note:
- Couples must be on island for two days prior to their wedding to obtain a Marriage License.
- Divorce Certificate(s) MUST be presented if persons were married before.
- A Marriage Officer will be appointed by the Ministry of Legal Affairs